Join Jim Lewis and John Hindery, local Constitution experts, for Constitutional Boot Camp IV as they take it on the road to Clermont County. This past year they have conducted several sessions of their 10-week Constitution class that covers all aspects of the Constitution and have done three of these one day classes. Continue reading
Upcoming EventsMar10Mon7:00 pm Warren County Tea Party Meeting @ Warren County Municipal BuildingWarren County Tea Party Meeting @ Warren County Municipal BuildingMar 10 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pmJoin the Warren County Tea Party for their monthly meeting on the 2nd Monday of each month.Mar11Tue3:00 pm Libertas MeetingLibertas MeetingMar 11 @ 3:00 pm – 5:00 pmLearn about our topic this month from our Facebook Page…https://www.facebook.com/LibertasFound/events6:30 pm Hamilton Tea Party, Butler County @ Harry T. Wilks Conference Center Miami University-HamiltonHamilton Tea Party, Butler County @ Harry T. Wilks Conference Center Miami University-HamiltonMar 11 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pmMar18Tue2:30 pm West Chester Tea Party MeetingWest Chester Tea Party MeetingMar 18 @ 2:30 pm – 4:30 pmJoin the West Chester Tea Party for their general monthly meeting. Doors open at 6:30 for refreshments and the meeting starts at 7pm.6:30 pm West Chester Tea Party Monthly Meeting @ West Chester OfficeWest Chester Tea Party Monthly M… @ West Chester OfficeMar 18 @ 6:30 pm – 9:00 pmJoin West Chester Tea Party for our National Issues Townhall!
View Calendar Add Add
- March 8th, Constitutional Boot Camp – Clermont…..
- Analysis of White House’s 2014 Budget Reveals Some Gaming of the Numbers
- A great letter to the Senate from Washington state….
- The Myth of the Independent Voter
- Liberty this Week
- Heidi Huber on Glenn Beck
- Washington County Commissioners Trim Bureaucracy to Save Taxpayer Dollars
- Sign Petition to Stop Vibrant NEO 2040 Plan
- The TEA party is more engaged than ever….
- Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
- Please come: Rally at Governor Kasich’s State of the State Address
- CBO Findings on ACA Expose Need to Repeal Kasich’s Medicaid Expansion
- Primary, Primary, Primary
- New Jersey Law Threatens Ohio Concealed Carry
- Documents show more “targeting” of TEA Party by Feds