We are located in a suburb of Cincinnati, Ohio, namely Anderson Township. This township is located in Hamilton county, the most important county in the last three presidential elections. You can say we are ground zero for the last three presidential elections. The Anderson Tea Party was founded by a group of concerned citizens in December of 2009. The Anderson Tea Party is a nonpartisan grassroots, like-minded private citizens, residents and business owners, working together opposing wasteful government spending and the intrusion of the government on personal liberties. We believe in the founding values, which make America the shining city on the hill for freedom and Our country truly exceptional.
Our Founding Values
The ONLY WAY to restore our country to sanity is to return to our core founding principles of liberty on which our nation was built, our three core values:
- Fiscal Responsibility – stopping irresponsible spending and crushing debt at all levels of government.
- Limited Government – returning to the values of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.
- Free Markets – acknowledging that the greatest prosperity for all is achieved when free people work and live in a private property based, capitalist system.
Our mission is to organize like-minded individuals like yourself, educate and inform others based on our core values, to secure public policy consistent with those values, and to positively affect the outcome of elections for the betterment of America, promoting state sovereignty (Federalism), and compelling our elected officials to comply with the Constitution as written by our Founders. We will be working to reclaim our liberty by:
- Promoting State Sovereignty
- Effecting Elections at the local, county, state and federal levels, by organizing our neighborhoods our citizens at the local level, one neighborhood at a time
- Holding Elected Officials accountable
- Educating members of our community on historical and current issues
- Increasing awareness of a nationwide movement to promote our core values of Limited Government, Fiscal Responsibility and Free Markets in America
- Fosters the Voice of Americans to be heard through rallies, forums, and town hall meetings.
- Supports the Education of Americans for a better understanding of our founding documents, Declaration of Independence, our Constitution, our Bill of Rights, and the authority granted to our government by the People.
- Impacting the Elections in America by encouraging virtuous American citizens to run for office at the local, county, and state levels so that the conservative American voice may be heard.
“We in America do not have a government by the majority.
We have government by the majority who participate.”