Call Governor Kasich about the “Common Core Grand Illusion law HB487” and invite him to view “We Will Not Conform” 7/22 AND 7/29 in a local theater
Anderson Tea Party Friends,
URGENT ACTION ITEMS: BURN UP THE PHONE LINES TO GOVERNOR JOHN KASICH’S OFFICE AT 614-466-3555 ~
#1. Regarding his signing into law of token, feel-good legislation House Bill 487, rather than Full Repeal legislation, please ask any of these questions:
#2. Invite him to attend “WE WILL NOT CONFORM,” to be simulcast in nearly 700 theaters on 7/22/14 (repeated on 7/29/14), exposing the 50 year history of the $tealthy federal takeover of the American education system, with the capstone being the Common Core $tandards Initiative. A quick Google search of “WE WILL NOT CONFORM” will direct him to tickets and theaters.
#3. You may remind Governor Kasich that you know what an “undervote” means, and that there is an election in November, 2014. Remind him that we get Medicaid expansion, Common Core & crony capitalism if he wins, and Medicaid expansion, Common Core & crony capitalism if he loses. He represents all Ohioans, and all Ohioans deserve better than to live off the federal government.
Thank you for calling today 614-466-3555 and share the results of your call with us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
P.S. Governor Kasich’s boilerplate response when asked to fully repeal Common Core is decoded in [box brackets] below:
“Recently I signed into law House Bill 487 to make sure that Ohio’s local schools [read “human capital factories”] and parents [read “human capital producers”]-not the federal government-stays in charge of our students’ [“human capital’s”] educations [read “programming”]. This law ensures that local schools [“human capital factories”] with input from parents [“human capital producers”] call the shots in developing the curricula that work best in their communities, as well as in selecting textbooks, writing lesson plans, choosing literary texts, and making decisions about other instructional materials. House Bill 487 also makes sure that Ohio will not follow any learning standards dictated by the federal government and reaffirms and strengthens existing state laws and rules to protect student privacy and their personal education information.”
“Ohio can’t rush new learning standards nor the consequences of failing to meet them, which is why it pauses for one year certain impacts on teacher [read “human capital programmers”] evaluations and on school report cards [read “delay is needed until after the gubernatorial election”]. Accountability is critical to continued improvement, but we also have to make sure we’re taking enough time to get things right.”
Anderson TEA Party Team
- OHIO TEA PARTY LEADER ZAWISTOWSKI CONSIDERING CONGRESSIONAL RUN IN OHIO 16TH
- State School Board of Ohio attempt to eliminate American Government Testing
- Join us September 30th for this Great Informative Event!
- Judicial Watch Response to DOJ Decision NOT to Prosecute Lois Lerner
- RLCOH endorses Ann Becker to replace Rep. Margy Conditt
- Tax Increase Possibilities in Hamilton County
- Democrats attempt to re-write history by blaming soldiers for slavery
- Former President of Vermont AFL-CIO and AFT unions supports Right to Work
- Pres. Trump’s Saturday statement on Charlottesville is on target!
- Black Christian Leaders Detest Claim That Trump Is the ‘Driver’ of Racial Division in America
- Lucas County GOP Chair Jon Stainbrook’s days are numbered – THANK GOD
- Gov Candidate Renacci Scorecard comparison
- Primary plans are starting up
- RNC puts pressure on Senate Republicans – REPEAL, OR ELSE
- Conservatives who attended Governors workshop favor Renacci