Call Governor Kasich about the “Common Core Grand Illusion law HB487” and invite him to view “We Will Not Conform” 7/22 AND 7/29 in a local theater
Anderson Tea Party Friends,
URGENT ACTION ITEMS: BURN UP THE PHONE LINES TO GOVERNOR JOHN KASICH’S OFFICE AT 614-466-3555 ~
#1. Regarding his signing into law of token, feel-good legislation House Bill 487, rather than Full Repeal legislation, please ask any of these questions:
#2. Invite him to attend “WE WILL NOT CONFORM,” to be simulcast in nearly 700 theaters on 7/22/14 (repeated on 7/29/14), exposing the 50 year history of the $tealthy federal takeover of the American education system, with the capstone being the Common Core $tandards Initiative. A quick Google search of “WE WILL NOT CONFORM” will direct him to tickets and theaters.
#3. You may remind Governor Kasich that you know what an “undervote” means, and that there is an election in November, 2014. Remind him that we get Medicaid expansion, Common Core & crony capitalism if he wins, and Medicaid expansion, Common Core & crony capitalism if he loses. He represents all Ohioans, and all Ohioans deserve better than to live off the federal government.
Thank you for calling today 614-466-3555 and share the results of your call with us at email@example.com .
P.S. Governor Kasich’s boilerplate response when asked to fully repeal Common Core is decoded in [box brackets] below:
“Recently I signed into law House Bill 487 to make sure that Ohio’s local schools [read “human capital factories”] and parents [read “human capital producers”]-not the federal government-stays in charge of our students’ [“human capital’s”] educations [read “programming”]. This law ensures that local schools [“human capital factories”] with input from parents [“human capital producers”] call the shots in developing the curricula that work best in their communities, as well as in selecting textbooks, writing lesson plans, choosing literary texts, and making decisions about other instructional materials. House Bill 487 also makes sure that Ohio will not follow any learning standards dictated by the federal government and reaffirms and strengthens existing state laws and rules to protect student privacy and their personal education information.”
“Ohio can’t rush new learning standards nor the consequences of failing to meet them, which is why it pauses for one year certain impacts on teacher [read “human capital programmers”] evaluations and on school report cards [read “delay is needed until after the gubernatorial election”]. Accountability is critical to continued improvement, but we also have to make sure we’re taking enough time to get things right.”
Anderson TEA Party Team
- Pres. Trump’s Saturday statement on Charlottesville is on target!
- Black Christian Leaders Detest Claim That Trump Is the ‘Driver’ of Racial Division in America
- Lucas County GOP Chair Jon Stainbrook’s days are numbered – THANK GOD
- Gov Candidate Renacci Scorecard comparison
- Primary plans are starting up
- RNC puts pressure on Senate Republicans – REPEAL, OR ELSE
- Conservatives who attended Governors workshop favor Renacci
- Toledo City Council to restrict free speech
- Deja Vu – Ohio Republican Legislature refuses to stand up against Obamacare, Again
- Thank you President Trump
- RLCOH TAKES STAND ON SANCTUARY CITY TREND
- Gaining 10 in 2018 – What will make this happen?
- Ohio Governors to meet in front of Ohio Conservatives
- Make the GOP reflect YOUR principles
- New Statewide Right to Life Group Attracts National Support