There is much owed to the few who have taken on common core here in Ohio. Over 1000 Ohioans showed up to listen to a few brave people who took their own time and money and traveled around Ohio this weekend to present this topic. We owe them a debt of gratitude at a minimum. Please see this article for a great recap. http://ohioansagainstcommoncore.com/2013/04/ohioans-derail-the-common-core-train/
- State School Board of Ohio attempt to eliminate American Government Testing
- Join us September 30th for this Great Informative Event!
- Judicial Watch Response to DOJ Decision NOT to Prosecute Lois Lerner
- RLCOH endorses Ann Becker to replace Rep. Margy Conditt
- Tax Increase Possibilities in Hamilton County
- Democrats attempt to re-write history by blaming soldiers for slavery
- Former President of Vermont AFL-CIO and AFT unions supports Right to Work
- Pres. Trump’s Saturday statement on Charlottesville is on target!
- Black Christian Leaders Detest Claim That Trump Is the ‘Driver’ of Racial Division in America
- Lucas County GOP Chair Jon Stainbrook’s days are numbered – THANK GOD
- Gov Candidate Renacci Scorecard comparison
- Primary plans are starting up
- RNC puts pressure on Senate Republicans – REPEAL, OR ELSE
- Conservatives who attended Governors workshop favor Renacci
- Toledo City Council to restrict free speech