After a two day boot camp in D.C., it is clear that the national tea party home is with freedomworks. Matt kibbe and his crew are fantastic and worth all of our future support.If you haven’t joined yet, please do so. We will be announcing further updates shortly regarding our future plans with them, so stay tuned. This is the way forward, please join freedom works and support them ASAP. You can find them at http://www.freedomworks.org/ . I cannot stress this enough. There were two of us there from ATP and we shall have a concise summary written up in a few days. The basic theme that came from the weekend, is the TEA party is in no way dead or gone. We have many who are chomping at the bit to get started on our next phase, which is grow our membership, especially on the local level. We shall keep you informed.
- State School Board of Ohio attempt to eliminate American Government Testing
- Join us September 30th for this Great Informative Event!
- Judicial Watch Response to DOJ Decision NOT to Prosecute Lois Lerner
- RLCOH endorses Ann Becker to replace Rep. Margy Conditt
- Tax Increase Possibilities in Hamilton County
- Democrats attempt to re-write history by blaming soldiers for slavery
- Former President of Vermont AFL-CIO and AFT unions supports Right to Work
- Pres. Trump’s Saturday statement on Charlottesville is on target!
- Black Christian Leaders Detest Claim That Trump Is the ‘Driver’ of Racial Division in America
- Lucas County GOP Chair Jon Stainbrook’s days are numbered – THANK GOD
- Gov Candidate Renacci Scorecard comparison
- Primary plans are starting up
- RNC puts pressure on Senate Republicans – REPEAL, OR ELSE
- Conservatives who attended Governors workshop favor Renacci
- Toledo City Council to restrict free speech