If you were planning on coming to tomorrow nights meeting regarding Park levy, hold off for now. The district has withdrawn its request to present and request the trustees approval of a levy on the ballot. So, what does this mean? The skinny version is that the State has ruled that since the park district owns land outside the township, they have the authority to put this on the ballot themselves, without permission of the trustees. So, we need to apply pressure to the park district board as to our opposition. If you would like to see who is on this board go here: http://www.andersonparks.com/infoparkcomm.html . So, don’t go to trustee meeting for this issue, there will be more to come…..
- State School Board of Ohio attempt to eliminate American Government Testing
- Join us September 30th for this Great Informative Event!
- Judicial Watch Response to DOJ Decision NOT to Prosecute Lois Lerner
- RLCOH endorses Ann Becker to replace Rep. Margy Conditt
- Tax Increase Possibilities in Hamilton County
- Democrats attempt to re-write history by blaming soldiers for slavery
- Former President of Vermont AFL-CIO and AFT unions supports Right to Work
- Pres. Trump’s Saturday statement on Charlottesville is on target!
- Black Christian Leaders Detest Claim That Trump Is the ‘Driver’ of Racial Division in America
- Lucas County GOP Chair Jon Stainbrook’s days are numbered – THANK GOD
- Gov Candidate Renacci Scorecard comparison
- Primary plans are starting up
- RNC puts pressure on Senate Republicans – REPEAL, OR ELSE
- Conservatives who attended Governors workshop favor Renacci
- Toledo City Council to restrict free speech