If you were planning on coming to tomorrow nights meeting regarding Park levy, hold off for now. The district has withdrawn its request to present and request the trustees approval of a levy on the ballot. So, what does this mean? The skinny version is that the State has ruled that since the park district owns land outside the township, they have the authority to put this on the ballot themselves, without permission of the trustees. So, we need to apply pressure to the park district board as to our opposition. If you would like to see who is on this board go here: http://www.andersonparks.com/infoparkcomm.html . So, don’t go to trustee meeting for this issue, there will be more to come…..
- RLCOH TAKES STAND ON SANCTUARY CITY TREND
- Gaining 10 in 2018 – What will make this happen?
- Ohio Governors to meet in front of Ohio Conservatives
- Make the GOP reflect YOUR principles
- New Statewide Right to Life Group Attracts National Support
- OLC Gun Raffle 1705
- 7 years later! IRS finally approves tea-party group’s tax status
- REPEAL OF OBAMACARE AND THE FREEDOM CAUCUS – WHAT HAPPENED?
- RLCOHIO REVIEWS KEY ITEMS ON LEGISLATIVE AGENDA
- Ohio Conservative Leaders send letter to President Trump
- Dinner with Rev C.L. Bryant – Defending the Constitution against enemies
- Liberty Bill Project
- Keep Your Promise – Repeal Obamacare
- BUS TRIP AND DAY OF ACTION MARCH 15TH:
- Restore Regular Order, Stop the BAT Tax, Pass Tax Cuts, Use the CRA