SAY “NO” TO ANDERSON TOWNSHIP DRUG ADDICT DIRTY NEEDLE EXCHANGE
HAMILTON COUNTY HEALTH HAS PROPOSED TO ANDERSON TOWNSHIP A DIRTY NEEDLE EXCHANGE PROGRAM FOR DRUG ADDICTS.
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AT THIS PUBLIC FORUM: THE ANDERSON TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU!!
- January 30, 6:30 pm, Tuesday, Anderson Center Theater, 7850 Five Mile 45230
COMING SOON TO ANDERSON?
(Needles And Narcan Near You)
including disposal and exchange of injection equipment
and access to NALOXONE, the overdose reversal drug.
There’s more good news
for Drug Addicts, there is
1. for possessing criminal tools;
2. for possessing drug abuse instruments;
3. regarding the prohibition against illegal possession of drug paraphernalia;
4. regarding the prohibition against giving a syringe to another person.
COME WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED, NO REQUIREMENT THAT YOU CHANGE BEHAVIOR, AND THANKS TO TAXPAYERS, AT NO COST TO ADDICTS, BECAUSE TAXPAYERS ARE PAYING THE EXPENSE FROM The Hamilton County Health Care Levy
Interact for Health (a nonprofit) plus the county and city health departments!!!!
you don’t need to live in Anderson,
you don’t even need to be a
IS OPEN FOR THEIR BUSINESS?
- NO, THIS IS NOT ORWELLIAN FICTION. THIS IS PROPOSED FOR ANDERSON TWP. BY HAMILTON COUNTY HEALTH.
- CAN’T OUR TRUSTEES FIND ANY OTHER BUSINESS TO USE OUR TOWNSHIP-OWNED PROPERTY?
The left has co-opted our good manners and our good will in order to silence our opposition to their bad policies. We will not be bullied by so-called “experts” into this N.A.N.N.Y. program. No community should.
This entry was posted in Global
. Bookmark the permalink