A special thank you to all who volunteered and walked precincts and worked polls. This is the way we get things done. Start locally. Many of our candidates did quite well locally and that is only because of you. We were fighting a combination of forces from Columbus and democrats this election. There are many stories of democrats voting in GOP primaries, especially in northern counties. That is who and what we are fighting. Because of the herculean effort of a few super women, we fought back the tide here in southern Ohio and Anderson Township. You know who you are, you do it not for fame, but for family and country. Some doofus just this week wrote a op ed in the FHJ and mentioned the TEA party is sexist or something like that. What a dope. The only TEA this dope knows is the kind with or without sugar. Our women are our best asset. They felt their children threatened and the momma bears came out in force. Lesson to both political establishments, don’t mess with a momma bear. Rest, and get ready. We start all over again this fall. Beat the progressives!!
- State School Board of Ohio attempt to eliminate American Government Testing
- Join us September 30th for this Great Informative Event!
- Judicial Watch Response to DOJ Decision NOT to Prosecute Lois Lerner
- RLCOH endorses Ann Becker to replace Rep. Margy Conditt
- Tax Increase Possibilities in Hamilton County
- Democrats attempt to re-write history by blaming soldiers for slavery
- Former President of Vermont AFL-CIO and AFT unions supports Right to Work
- Pres. Trump’s Saturday statement on Charlottesville is on target!
- Black Christian Leaders Detest Claim That Trump Is the ‘Driver’ of Racial Division in America
- Lucas County GOP Chair Jon Stainbrook’s days are numbered – THANK GOD
- Gov Candidate Renacci Scorecard comparison
- Primary plans are starting up
- RNC puts pressure on Senate Republicans – REPEAL, OR ELSE
- Conservatives who attended Governors workshop favor Renacci
- Toledo City Council to restrict free speech