Some may say the TEA party has lost it’s steam…. really…..Let’s recap. We have become more engaged than ever. We have more candidates running for PE and central committee than ever and we are focusing on individual issues more than ever. Case in point is our own Heidi Huber….She just finished a full 15 minutes with Glenn Beck and rocked it, can you even buy 15 minutes on Beck? …. In case you missed it, here is the link. Great job all! We all do our little part to move the ball down the field and it is working. We are not going anywhere, much to the chagrin of the status quo…..
- State School Board of Ohio attempt to eliminate American Government Testing
- Join us September 30th for this Great Informative Event!
- Judicial Watch Response to DOJ Decision NOT to Prosecute Lois Lerner
- RLCOH endorses Ann Becker to replace Rep. Margy Conditt
- Tax Increase Possibilities in Hamilton County
- Democrats attempt to re-write history by blaming soldiers for slavery
- Former President of Vermont AFL-CIO and AFT unions supports Right to Work
- Pres. Trump’s Saturday statement on Charlottesville is on target!
- Black Christian Leaders Detest Claim That Trump Is the ‘Driver’ of Racial Division in America
- Lucas County GOP Chair Jon Stainbrook’s days are numbered – THANK GOD
- Gov Candidate Renacci Scorecard comparison
- Primary plans are starting up
- RNC puts pressure on Senate Republicans – REPEAL, OR ELSE
- Conservatives who attended Governors workshop favor Renacci
- Toledo City Council to restrict free speech